The MAJESTIKTM profile, featuring a batten style with concealed fasteners, stands out by its majestic refinement, accented by imposing ribs that give unique character to any building.
- Vast selection of colours making it possible to customize any project
- A major rib or striations (optional) enhance the appearance while limiting the risks of oil canning
- Perfectly suitable for new construction and renovation projects
- Can be installed on all sloped roofs (min. 3/12 recommended)
- Can also be used for wall applications
- Installation must be done on a solid and flat substrate at all times
Excellent protection against water infiltration
- The design’s concealed fasteners (perforations and screws not exposed) makes them highly watertight
- A waterproofing membrane must be applied beforehand on the installation surface when the MAJESTIKTM profile is used for a roofing project
- Lighter than tiles and asphalt shingles
- Suitable for all types of building structures, including standard ones.
Durable and practically maintenance-free
- 3 times more durable than traditional asphalt shingle roofs
- Minimal maintenance
Perspectra PlusTM Series
Perspectra PlusTM is a trademark application filed by Baycoat in Canada and the United States.
Metallic series PVDF Kynar 500®
Kynar 500® is a trademark registered by Arkema.
PERSPECTRA METALLIC SERIES
LOW GLOSS METALLIC SERIES - PVDF
The colours displayed may differ from the actual colours.
Please consult your retailer.