Duchesne snow guards are rooftop devices that help prevent damage caused by avalanching snow and ice. They can be used on nearly every kind of steel roofing as well as on asphalt shingle, wood shake and synthetic slate roofs.
Snow guards are available in two styles: tube-type and individual. The tube-type snowguard is suitable for both residential and commercial use. It provides a greater level of protection than the individual snow guard, which is more discreet and used mainly for residential buildings.
Please consult an expert to determine the snow guard model required and the proper installation mode depending on your geographical location, climatic conditions, the bearing capacity of the roof, slope and characteristics of the sub-structure.
- Features and benefits
- Before you start
- Installation - Tube-type snow guard
- Installation - Individual snow guard
- Fast and easy to install
- Extremely durable
- Aesthetically designed to complement your roofing
- Available natural finish or in a wide range of colours
- Manufactured from G90 galvanized steel
Snow guard benefits:
- Help keep snow and ice from avalanching off the roof all at once thereby protecting people, property and landscaping below.
- Prevent snow build-up in the gutters.