The CLASSIKTM profile combines the charm of ancestral roofs and the attractive appearance of steel sidings with concealed fasteners.
- Gives a timeless stamp and style to any residential and commercial project
- The major rib (optional) enhances the profile’s appearance section by section
- Striations (optional) limit the risks of oil canning while giving strength to the profile without compromising the desired flatness
- Two crimping modes are possible during installation (90o or 180o) to give the rib either a more discreet or a more visible appearance
- Perfectly suitable for new construction and renovation projects
- Can be installed on any sloped roof (up to 1.5/12 with sealant)
Practical and versatile
- In addition to being a profile of choice for roofing projects, it can be used for wall applications, whether in entirety or as an accent
- Installation must be done on a solid and flat substrate at all times
- Floating clips (optional) during installation make it possible to better manage the profile’s expansion and contraction and thus prevent damage during seasonal changes
Excellent protection against water infiltration
- The design’s concealed fasteners (perforations and screws not exposed) makes them highly watertight
- A waterproofing membrane must be applied beforehand on the installation surface when the CLASSIKTM profile is used for a roofing project
- Lighter than tiles and asphalt shingles
- Suitable for all types of building structures, including standard ones.
Durable and practically maintenance-free
- 3 times more durable than traditional asphalt shingle roofs
- Minimal maintenance
Perspectra PlusTM Series
Perspectra PlusTM is a trademark application filed by Baycoat in Canada and the United States.
Metallic series PVDF Kynar 500®
Kynar 500® is a trademark registered by Arkema.
PERSPECTRA METALLIC SERIES
LOW GLOSS METALLIC SERIES - PVDF
The colours displayed may differ from the actual colours.
Please consult your retailer.