The AUTHENTIKTM profile features a trendy style while recalling the stamp of yesteryear’s traditional roofs.
- Adds a distinctive personal touch
- Wide range of colours
- Intermediate striation and rib options create a variety of unique styles and effectively reinforce the profile to reduce the risks of oil canning
- Perfectly suitable for new construction and renovation projects
- Can be installed on any sloped roof (up to 1.5/12 with factory sealant)
- Can also be used for wall applications
Easy to install
- Thanks to its nailing strip, the AUTHENTIKTM profile is easy to install, which makes it a siding of choice for trade professionals, occasional contractors or experienced do-it-yourselfers
- Also available with a clip system, more important when longer panels are used because it gives the material more freedom to expand
- The profile must be installed on a solid and flat substrate at all times
Excellent protection against water infiltration
- Excellent protection against water infiltration
- Option to add a factory seal joint providing high-performance protection against water infiltration
- A waterproofing membrane must be applied beforehand on the installation surface when the AUTHENTIK® profile is used for a roofing project
- Lighter than tiles and asphalt shingles
- Suitable for all types of building structures, including standard ones.
Durable and practically maintenance-free
- 3 times more durable than traditional asphalt shingle roofs
- Minimal maintenance
Perspectra PlusTM Series
Perspectra PlusTM is a trademark application filed by Baycoat in Canada and the United States.
Metallic series PVDF Kynar 500®
Kynar 500® is a trademark registered by Arkema.
LOW GLOSS METALLIC SERIES - PVDF
Colours and gauges
The colours displayed may differ from the actual colours.
Please consult your retailer.