Sales representative Atlantic
Under the supervision of the Regional Sales Supervisor, the Sales Representative is responsible for attaining his territory’s sales goals in accordance with the company’s mission and strategic plan. He carries out all activities related to the promotion, sale and after-sales service of company products and services. He is also responsible for stimulating sales through prospecting efforts, notably among contractors.
In addition to selling Duchesne products, the incumbent advises clients about product applications and merchandising in order to ensure efficient and high-quality customer service and optimal sales. The sales representative is also responsible for supplying the business monitoring system with any information about the clientele, the competition, prices, survey data etc.
- Bachelor of Business Administration is an asset or a relevant combination of training and experience;
- One (1) to three (3) years of experience relevant to the position.
- In-depth knowledge of the building materials market is considered an asset;
- English first language in the territory, bilinguism is an important asset;
- Computer skills (Office suite);
- This position involves frequent travel;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Effective time management.